2022 Advocacy and Legislation
Successful strategies in Maternal Health advocacy panel
june 6th, 2022 10am-12pm live stream
Remote patient monitoring initiatives
Racial bias training
The Common Start Legislation
What Can I Do?
1. Attend Parents on the Pier to raise awareness and pledge to advocate. Register here!
2. Attend our virtual Successful Strategies in Maternal Health Advocacy Panel on June 6th, 2022.
3. Utilize our Becoming an Effective Advocacy Toolkit to reach out to legislators to voice support for state and federal legislation.
1. Black Maternal Health Momnibus
2. Endometriosis CARE Act of 2022 1-Pager
3. NIH IMPROVE Act 1-Pager (1)